TD: MTC & Val's Epic Adv. TD: MTC & Val's Epic Adv.

I thought that bong was pretty cool actually...

Nice, I thought the idea was great. so yeah, 5/5 from me.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks. Awesome dude. ^^

Cute Madness! Cute Madness!

Insane.

If I knew you were gonna use my loop in such a cool flash I probably would have fixed the panning problem. I like the shaky camera. it works perfectly in adding intensity and craziness to it. Lebansker0n's music works really well too. Glad you used my clip. Later dude.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Hey man your clip was awesome. I'm glad you made it. Thanks for the review.
Rock on!

Hangover Hangover

Cool

Nice game. It was a bit confusing at first. I think there should be a screen in between the sequences so it's not so confusing or maybe it's just me.

Anyways why didn't you tell me you had made something new. This is slayer of trolls. This is my alt acount in case you didn't know. Keep it up.

Metalcan responds:

Thanks man! heh you're right, it's confusing, but it's just a small test game. Wasn't even sure I was gonna publish it. Better games will follow. :)

Anarchy Reigns Anarchy Reigns

Awesome. I love your tone. Nice playing. This kicks ass.

A Black Metal Song A Black Metal Song

Awesome man. Reminds me a bit of Emperor from the "In the Nightside Eclipse" album. Just add some shrieking vocals and you're golden. \m/

Shortest Straw 1/2 cover Shortest Straw 1/2 cover

Awesome man... I agree with Badman about the tone being a little too clean. How you like the Pod HD500. I'm debating if I should upgrade my PODxt or just stick with the impulses and plugins in I've been using.