View Profile Zyclon

2 Movie Reviews

I thought that bong was pretty cool actually...

Nice, I thought the idea was great. so yeah, 5/5 from me.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks. Awesome dude. ^^

Insane.

If I knew you were gonna use my loop in such a cool flash I probably would have fixed the panning problem. I like the shaky camera. it works perfectly in adding intensity and craziness to it. Lebansker0n's music works really well too. Glad you used my clip. Later dude.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Hey man your clip was awesome. I'm glad you made it. Thanks for the review.
Rock on!

1 Game Review

Cool

Nice game. It was a bit confusing at first. I think there should be a screen in between the sequences so it's not so confusing or maybe it's just me.

Anyways why didn't you tell me you had made something new. This is slayer of trolls. This is my alt acount in case you didn't know. Keep it up.

Metalcan responds:

Thanks man! heh you're right, it's confusing, but it's just a small test game. Wasn't even sure I was gonna publish it. Better games will follow. :)

38 Audio Reviews

Awesome. I love your tone. Nice playing. This kicks ass.

Awesome man. Reminds me a bit of Emperor from the "In the Nightside Eclipse" album. Just add some shrieking vocals and you're golden. \m/

Your rhythm is flawless now dude... Fucking awesome. Throw down some vocals and this song would destroy even more. A +++ 10/10 Would bang my head again.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brother! I'm vocal less on this due to no inspiration!

I am into metal and 80's hardcore. I don't use any synthesized guitars in my tunes.

Male